kymericl: (spn ¦ a glimpse beyond this illusion)
[personal profile] kymericl


FIC BANNER


FIC COVER
click on image for full-view



MIX COVERS



(no subject)

16/7/13 23:41 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sailorhathor.livejournal.com
The art looks spectacular! I'm going to go add your link to all my posts.

(no subject)

17/7/13 22:58 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kymericl.livejournal.com
thank you very much!

(no subject)

16/7/13 23:54 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sailorhathor.livejournal.com
Would it be okay if I put some of the art on my mix masterpost? I won't hotlink; I can host it myself on my LJ account. :)

(no subject)

17/7/13 22:58 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kymericl.livejournal.com
sure sure; go ahead.

(no subject)

17/7/13 00:34 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] twisted-slinky.livejournal.com
Wow, these look awesome. I especially love your fic cover :D

(no subject)

17/7/13 22:58 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kymericl.livejournal.com
thank you!

(no subject)

17/7/13 04:07 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] dimeliora.livejournal.com
Really beautiful! I embedded the cover with everyone's names on the first part of the fic. Awesome job!!!

(no subject)

17/7/13 22:59 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kymericl.livejournal.com
thank you very much! there's still two more pieces that aren't quite finished yet, but I still intend to add.

(no subject)

27/7/13 14:08 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] quickreaver.livejournal.com
Gorgeous design work!

(no subject)

29/7/13 11:12 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kymericl.livejournal.com
thank you so much!

(no subject)

10/8/13 23:45 (UTC)
sammichgirl: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] sammichgirl
Gorgeous artwork! Goes so well with the fic and the fanmix - I especially love the tapes with the story title on them, double especially the worn looking TDK tape.

(no subject)

18/8/13 23:49 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kymericl.livejournal.com
thank you!
the mix cover was especially fun to make.

Profile

kymericl: (Default)
Angela

November 2013

S M T W T F S
     12
3456 789
1011 1213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Most Popular Tags

Page generated 29/8/26 13:42

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags